Everyone loves the concept of taking a seat to a scrumptious home-cooked dish, but with today’s hectic routines, it can be more challenging than ever before to find the moment to place one together. Fortunately, help is out there, the Stir fry Bhindi recipe and recommendations in this post will certainly assist you created well balanced meals for your family members in a surprisingly, short time. To cook Stir fry Bhindi you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Stir fry Bhindi
- You need 250 gram of bhindi(ladyfinger).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped potato.
- Provide 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of udad dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of jeera( cumin)seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dhania (Coriander)powder.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Preparation is a very fundamental part of cooking. You intend to see to it you have every product you could need. You likewise wish to make certain you have all the supplies you could require. You do not intend to be in the middle of a recipe and also learn you are missing something essential.
Stir fry Bhindi instructions
- Wash and cut the edges of bhindi then cut them into pieces. Take oil in a kadai, add jeera and urad dal add gradually add bhindi and chopped aloo. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Add salt,haldi,red chilli powder, and jeera powder and Dhaniya powder, Cover it for 5 minutes. Fry for another 5 minutes it's done..
This is simple and mouth watering stir-fried bhindi in spicy gravy made from tomato, curd, cashew nuts, onion and typical Indian curry Bhindi Masala Gravy Recipe (with Step by Step Photos). Bhindi fry recipe or okra fry – thinly sliced bhindi are mixed with besan and shallow fried in little oil till Usually this kind of 'okra fry' dish is made by deep frying the bhindi to get the extra crispy texture. Stir-fried okra and potato with dry spices, perfect side dish with paratha, roti or rice-lentil. Add the green chilies and fry for a minute. Add the tomatoes and turmeric powder and mix well.
Since you’ve gotten to completion of this Stir fry Bhindi recipe, currently explore recipes and apply it and also delight in. You never understand – you simply may have discovered a new job.
If you find this Stir fry Bhindi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.