If you are having trouble lately in the kitchen when it comes to getting your cuisine perfect, you are not the only one. Lots of people have all-natural cooking ability however not quite adequate knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Awara and stir-fry vegetables recipe is an excellent start, easy to cook and tasty. You can cook Awara and stir-fry vegetables using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Awara and stir-fry vegetables
- Prepare 10 pieces of awara.
- You need to prepare Handful of cabbage.
- You need to prepare 2 of large Red bell.
- You need to prepare 2 of large Green bell.
- Use 1 of large carrot.
- You need to prepare 3 of Seasoning.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Curry.
Among the greatest points that you can do is to cook with relative or friends. When you cook with another person, you will have the ability to notice techniques that they implement and will certainly have the ability to far better yourself as a cook. Talk to them to see exactly how their mind works, to boost your know-how.
Awara and stir-fry vegetables instructions
- Prepare some awara..
- Break egg in a bowl, add in some salt season and dip awara in it..
- Heat some vegetable oil on medium heat and fry awara..
- Wash vegetables in venigar water. Allow then to drain the water..
- Cut all the vegetables in juliena shape and set aside..
- Heat 2 tbs vegetable oil on pan and sauté some onion in it..
- Stir-fry the vegetables in the oil until the color changes and add curry powder..
- Bring it down. Serve with the fried awara as a meal..
Today I want to introduce a Chinese vegetable stir fry formula, so you can mix and match whatever you have on hand to create a super delicious veggie dish. This quick spiced vegetable dish is inspired by the fresh flavours of south India and can be made with all greens. An easy vegetable stir fry with a mild, sweet chilli flavour that kids will love. For a spicier kick, add a chopped red chilli. Asian inspired stir-fries are one of the world's fastest and healthiest meals you can easily prepare.
Every person wishes to be a far better chef. Every person wants to trying out enjoyable recipes. Locating the moment and really feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the kitchen can sometimes posture a challenge though. We really hope these Awara and stir-fry vegetables recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Give a couple of these suggestions a shot tonight, your taste buds will thank you!
If you find this Awara and stir-fry vegetables recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.