Cooking could be among the oldest skills on the planet. That does not mean that there are any kind of limitations to the expertise offered for the chef curious about raising his or her skills. Even the finest chefs, even experts, can always find brand-new dishes, methods and also strategies to boost their kitchen abilities, so lets try this Green Bean Stir Fry (Lebanese Style) *Vegan recipe, we hope you like it. To make Green Bean Stir Fry (Lebanese Style) *Vegan you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Bean Stir Fry (Lebanese Style) *Vegan
- You need to prepare 1 kg of frozen cut green beans.
- You need 2 of brown onions.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
Sometimes all the dish needs is a squeeze of lime to require it to the next level. To get most of the juice out of citrus, roll it on a chopping board before slicing in.
Green Bean Stir Fry (Lebanese Style) *Vegan instructions
- Chop brown onions..
- Pre-heat saute pan with cooking oil, add chopped brown onions, wait until they turn a bit golden..
- Add frozen cut green beans, stir well, cover the pan, lower the fire..
- Stir occasionally until the green beans soften, add salt, mix well..
- Ready to serve..
There is constantly something new to find out when it concerns cooking as well as every cook’s skill-set is open to renovation. This Green Bean Stir Fry (Lebanese Style) *Vegan recipe is simply a few recipe suggestions to assist boost your cook’s performance. There are many more great recipes available as well as good cooks maintain looking for them throughout their lives. Constant discovering is the key to ever-improving food preparation skills.
If you find this Green Bean Stir Fry (Lebanese Style) *Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.