Cooking could be one of the earliest skills in the world. That does not mean that there are any limitations to the expertise offered for the chef interested in boosting his/her skills. Also the finest chefs, even professionals, can always find brand-new recipes, approaches and techniques to improve their kitchen skills, so lets try this Stir fry noodle recipe, we hope you like it. To make Stir fry noodle you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry noodle
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pack of ramen noodle or chow mein noodle.
- You need to prepare 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 cup of dicedspinach.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 5 tsp of cooking oil.
If a recipe says to use a certain kind of pan, then use that pan. If you only own one nonstick pan, the most effective tip we can give you is to wait for a decent sale at a kitchen shop, then get yourself a stainless steel pan and a cast iron frypan. Additionally its good idea to exchange low cost nonstick pans each few years, as the coating can wear down over the years.
Stir fry noodle instructions
- Dice the spinach and boiled it for 10 minutes after boil set it aside.
- Cut the chicken breast into cube after you finish set it aside.
- Boil the ramen noodle or your chow mein noodle for 5 minutes aftrt boil set it aside.
- Finely dice the garlic then set it aside.usually this take 5 minute.
- Start the frying pan and add the 5 tsp cooking oil wait it to be hot.usualy it take 5 minute..
- After it is hot add the 1 clove garlic that has finely dice,add the chicken cube,1 tsp sugar, 2 tsp paprika powder, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp soy sauce and 2 tsp salt then cook for 10 minute..
- After it is cook add the ramen noodle and the 1 cup of spinach and cook it for another 10 minute.enjoy.
Stir-fry one to two minutes until the noodles are just tender and the broth has been absorbed. This Kung Pao Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry recipe is quick and easy to make, customizable with your favorite veggies (I used zoodles, mushrooms and onions) and/or proteins. Return the chicken to the pan, stir to combine and serve over the noodles. There's something so warm and humbling about a home cooked meal that takes only You see that mystery hand holding the noodles with the chopsticks? Well, I'd like to thank Paul for.
Since you’ve reached the end of this Stir fry noodle recipe, currently try out recipes as well as execute it as well as appreciate. You never ever understand – you just may have discovered a new vocation.
If you find this Stir fry noodle recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.