There are several resources of info on cooking. Some information is geared towards knowledgeable chefs and not for the typical person. It can be confusing to learn all of the available information. Luckily, this Beef Stir-Fry recipe is easy to do and will provide you some wonderful ideas. They will help anybody, even an amateur. You can have Beef Stir-Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir-Fry
- Provide 200 g of thinly sliced sirloin.
- Use 1 of onion thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of courgettes thinly sliced.
- Use 1 of carrot thinly sliced.
- Provide 1 of chilli, sliced.
- Prepare of Good handful of spinach, chopped coarsly.
- Prepare 4-5 of broccoli florets sliced.
- Prepare 150 g of chestnut mushrooms sliced.
- Use 100 g of bamboo shoots.
- You need to prepare 3 cloves of garlic thinly sliced.
- Use 4-5 tbls of dark rich soy sauce.
- Provide of Toasted sesame seeds to garnish.
- Use 2 tbls of oil to saute.
Among the best points that you can do is to prepare with relative or good friends. When you cook with somebody else, you will certainly have the ability to detect tricks that they apply and also will be able to better yourself as a chef. Talk with them to see just how their mind functions, to elevate your expertise.
Beef Stir-Fry step by step
- Heat a large wok over high heat and add 1 tbls of oil. When hot, add the thinly sliced beef in a single layer and saute for a a few minutes..
- When ready, remove from the heat and place in a bowl. Add 2 tbls of the soy sauce and set aside.
- In the wok where you cooked the beef, add the remaining oil and start adding the vegetables in this order (so to preserve the crunch) cooking about 1 minute in between each addition: Onion, carrot, bamboo shoot, chilli and garlic, mushrooms, courgettes and finally the beef..
- Add the remaining soy sauce and toss so all the vegetables and the beef are coated through..
- Place on a serving dish and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately with some white rice or noodles..
From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef stir-fries are all quick and easy to Stir-frying is a quick and healthy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight but delicious. Eef stir fry, loaded with tons of fresh vegetables and a tasty sauce, is a quick and easy dinner best cooked in a wok that your family will love. Beef Stir Fry is one of my family's favorite recipes. From: Food Network Magazine. "The best thing about a stir-fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most." If you want a delicious weeknight meal for the family, then this amazing beef stir fry loaded with vegetables and a homemade sauce comes together in under. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry.
Cooking a delicious dish for your family members does not have to mean spending hrs slaving away in the cooking area. There are lots of number of recipes such as Beef Stir-Fry recipe, you can use to whip with each other a fantastic dish quickly, soon your family will be enjoying the fruits of your labors.
If you find this Beef Stir-Fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.