It’s long been claimed that the most effective means to a man’s heart is via his stomach. However males aren’t the only ones that enjoy a fantastic dish. Cooking is not just a technological skill, it’s a life activity that you make use of daily. Here, Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus dish to practice and boost your cooking abilities as well as make you also much better at it. You can cook Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus
- Provide 300 g of Asparagus.
- Use 10-15 pcs of Black fungus.
- Provide 1/4 pcs of each of green, yellow and red capcicum.
- You need to prepare 2 pcs of king oyster mushroom.
- You need 50 g of Carrot.
- You need to prepare 5 of thin slices of ginger.
- Use Pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Provide Pinch of veggie Seasoning.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of Starch + 50ml water.
Salt is the one of the key making the food’s flavor jump around on your tongue. Most of recipes you read will tell when you ought to add salt, however it is a good rule of thumb to add a minimum of a pinch or 2 after you begin cooking and once more at the very end. Your palate are going to be the ultimate guide here, so taste often.
Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus step by step
- Soak black fungus for 1~2 hours, cut asparagus to about 1 inche length, cut ginger and carrot to thin slice, cut capcicum 1cm width, cut king oyster mushroom to about 5 mm slices.
- Heat up wok, add 2 tbsp oil, fry king oyster mushroom to light brown, remove and plate, fry carrot and capsicum until a bit soft, put a side.
- Stir fry ginger and fungus for 1 minute, turn to high heat, add asparagus stir fry for few seconds, add about 50ml of water, cover and steam for 1~2 minutes..
- Add all other fried ingredients and Stir fry to mix up, add salt, pepper, veggie seasoning and starch water, quick Stir fry and plate..
Spiced Beef and Asparagus Stir-Fry Recipe. Toss vegetables with meat and accumulated juices. Vegan Asparagus, Mushroom and Tofu Stir- fry! Quickly seared, on high heat for a short amount of time. When the asparagus is bright green and tender crisp, add.
Now that you have reviewed the Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus recipe, and also you have the knowledge that you need to perform in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your mixing bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some food preparation to do.
If you find this Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.