There are several resources of details on cooking. Some information is tailored towards experienced chefs and also not for the ordinary person. It can be puzzling to learn every one of the offered information. The good news is, this Carrot Stir fry Poriyal recipe is easy to make and will certainly provide you some wonderful ideas. They will help any individual, even a novice. You can cook Carrot Stir fry Poriyal using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Stir fry Poriyal
- Provide 500 gm of carrot (chopped).
- Use 1 of big onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 of green chillies (slit).
- Provide 2 tsp of curry leaves.
- Use 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin/jeera seeds.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Do not fear sharp knives. Will they give you a nasty cut? absolutely. However dull knives are perpetually proved tested to be more dangerous because they are more prone to slip when cutting, which makes the possibility of cutting yourself higher. If you attempt to keeping knives sharp, you should also find out how to properly hold a chef’s knife, as well as how to hold the food you’re cutting.
Carrot Stir fry Poriyal instructions
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds after it cracks add urad dal and chanadhal fry till golden..
- Add cumin seeds and curry leaves followed by onion and green chilli. Saute till golden brown..
- Next add the carrots and salt. Sprinkle water and cover with lid. Cook for 5 minutes till carrots are done. Add grated coconut and give a quick stir..
Everyone intends to be a better chef. Everyone intends to experiment with fun recipes. Finding the time and feeling the motivation to be innovative in the kitchen area can sometimes posture a difficulty though. We wish these Carrot Stir fry Poriyal recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Provide a couple of these concepts a shot tonight, your palate will thank you!
If you find this Carrot Stir fry Poriyal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.