If you are having trouble recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your food perfect, you are not alone. Many individuals have natural cooking talent yet not quite sufficient know-how to cook with excellence. This Stir fry noodles recipe is a good start, easy to cook as well as tasty. You can have Stir fry noodles using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fry noodles
- You need to prepare 3 packets of instant chicken noodles.
- You need to prepare of Olive oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Use 3 of colours capsicum.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of fresh tomato.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cauliflower.
- You need to prepare 1 of carrot.
- Use 1 sachet of noodle masala.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of hot chillie paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Provide 1 of & 1/2 cups of chicken breast cubes.
Salt is that the one of the key making the food’s flavor jump around on your tongue. Most of recipes you read will tell when you should add salt, however it is a good rule of thumb to add at least a pinch or two when you start cooking and again at the very end. Your palate will be the ultimate guide here, so taste often.
Stir fry noodles step by step
- Cut your vegetables and chicken breast.
- Cook your noodles with 1 teaspoon olive oil and salt for 3 minutes the drain the noodles and set aside.
- In a big pan add 2 teaspoons of olive oil add your vegetables stir fry for few minutes.
- Then add chicken breast cubes and stir fry on low heat until cooked.
- Add noodle masala and noodles mix well by stir for few minutes.
- Add black pepper, salt and hot chillie paste and mix well.
- Decorate with sald and Enjoy.
- For full video.. Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE my YouTube channel. https://youtu.be/uQGsni5PYuY.
Rich, slightly sweet, and mouthwatering good; This tasty stir fry will wake up your taste buds with its deliciousness. A wide variety of stir fry noodles options are available to you, such as processing type, packaging, and product type. Soba Noodle Stir Fry – super quick and easy, this dish is perfect for a weeknight meal. Use any veggies you have on hand. If you're anything like me, life is busy.
An excellent, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing everybody remember. Using these Stir fry noodles recipe to enhance your food preparation is the same as a professional athlete that keeps training– the a lot more you do it, the much better you obtain, find out as much as you can around cooking. The even more recipe you have, the far better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Stir fry noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.