It’s long been said that the very best means to a guy’s heart is through his stomach. Yet guys aren’t the just one that love a wonderful meal. Cooking is not just a technical skill, it’s a life task that you make use of on a daily basis. Right here, Spinach Stir Fry (Methi) dish to exercise and improve your cooking abilities and also make you also better at it. To make Spinach Stir Fry (Methi) you need 14 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Stir Fry (Methi)
- You need 1 tablespoon of raw peanuts.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 250 g of finely chopped spinach leaves.
- Use of Salt as per taste.
- Use Pinch of sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peeled and diced potatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger.
- Use of or.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need to prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
Prep work is a really integral part of cooking. You wish to see to it you have every item you may need. You likewise want to make certain you have all the supplies you may need. You don’t intend to remain in the middle of a dish as well as figure out you are missing out on something crucial.
Spinach Stir Fry (Methi) step by step
- Heat an empty small pan.
- Add in 1 tablespoon of raw peanuts and dry roast.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- Add in 1/2 cup of chopped onions and sauté till it gets translucent.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of minced ginger and 1 teaspoon of minced garlic OR 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste and sauté till the raw smell fades away.
- Add in the roasted peanuts and mix well.
- Add in 1/4 cup of peeled and diced potatoes. (I haven’t added potatoes here. Because I didn’t have any 🙈🙈).
- Cook and cover till the potatoes are tender.
- Add in 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Add in 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- If the mixture is getting too dry, add in a tablespoon of water (ONLY).
- Add in salt as per taste.
- Add in chopped spinach leaves. (Here I’m using readymade cubes).
- Cover and cook till the spinach is cooked well. (Do not add any more water. The spinach will release water by itself).
- When the spinach is cooked, turn off the flame and add in a pinch of sugar and mix well..
- Serve hot with chappatis (Indian flat bread) (check out my recipe for Chappatis).
- Can be served as a side dish with dal and steamed rice. (Check out my recipe for Dal).
- Enjoy 😉👍🏻.
Everybody wants to be a much better cook. Everyone intends to trying out enjoyable recipes. Locating the moment and really feeling the motivation to be creative in the cooking area can occasionally position a difficulty though. We wish these Spinach Stir Fry (Methi) recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Provide a number of these concepts a shot tonight, your palate will thanks!
If you find this Spinach Stir Fry (Methi) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.