Wish to be a much better chef? Who doesn’t! Trying to find some brand-new, fun, and also intriguing menu ideas? Who isn’t! The need to prepare much better dishes as well as attempt new recipes is something all of us wish to do. My beef stir fry dish possibly the one you are searching for. You can cook My beef stir fry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My beef stir fry
- Provide of Beef steak, or any beef cut of your choice.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of onion sliced or diced.
- Provide 1 of LG green pepper,sliced.
- Prepare 1 of LG tomato, chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of Mushroom Soya sauce.
- You need to prepare Dash of Worcestershire sauce (optional).
- You need as needed of Water.
- Use 1 of heaping tbsp Corn starch (optional).
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
If you are cooking from a recipe, the most effective tip we can offer you is to read through the entire thing all the way through before you begin to cook. Not only will this help you gain a far better understanding of what the final dish should look and taste like, you’ll also be ready to ascertain which cooking utensil you need, as well as catch important instructions.
My beef stir fry step by step
- Add some olive oil in a large skillet and heat, add sliced beef and saute/stir fry until browned. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Take another pan and saute the pepper, garlic and onion in olive oil..
- Put the meat on hight heat, mix the cornstarch (if using) into 1/2 cup water and add to the meat. *Note* if you don't add cornstarch the sauce stays thin..
- Add in Soya sauce and Worcestershire sauce if using, bring to a boil, add more water at this point if you want lots of juice to it..
- Toss the sauteed pepper mixture in to the meat. Add more salt and pepper if needed, serve with rice, mashed potatoes, noodles or even fries..
This beef stir fry recipe is super easy. However, there are a few tips for the end result – tender browned meat with crisp vegetables coated in a delicious Asian sauce. Let's talk about everything for the best stir fry! Regardless, these Easy Beef Stir Fry Noodles were fast and delicious, and that's what really counts, right? I made this dish as simple and fast as possible These everyday fast beef stir fry noodles are easy enough to make on a busy weeknight and delicious enough to keep you from calling for take-out.
An excellent, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing everybody bear in mind. Using these My beef stir fry recipe to improve your food preparation is the same as an athlete who maintains training– the much more you do it, the better you obtain, discover as much as you can around food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the far better your dishes will taste.
If you find this My beef stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.