If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it comes to getting your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Many people have natural cooking talent but not quite enough expertise to cook with perfection. This Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe is an excellent start, very easy to prepare and scrumptious. To cook Pineapple Beef Stir-fry you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple Beef Stir-fry
- You need to prepare of For the Marinade:.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of unsweetened pineapple juice.
- You need to prepare 2 Tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
- Use 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Provide 2 Tbsp. of soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper.
- Use of For the Stir-Fry:.
- Prepare 1 lb. of beef top sirloin, cut strips into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of olive oil.
- You need to prepare 2 of large carrots, thinly sliced.
- You need to prepare 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- You need to prepare 1 of red bell pepper, thinly sliced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh snow peas.
- Provide 3/4 cup of canned pineapple chunks.
- You need 2 cups of cooked brown rice.
Prep work is a really fundamental part of food preparation. You intend to make sure you have every item you may need. You also intend to see to it you have all the supplies you could need. You don’t want to be in the middle of a meal and discover you are missing something essential.
Pineapple Beef Stir-fry step by step
- Combine the first five marinade ingredients. Add the sliced beef to a large re-sealable plastic bag, pour in ½ cup of marinade, and let sit for 30 minutes in fridge..
- In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch and the rest of the marinade until smooth..
- Drain and discard meat marinade. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry beef in oil for 2-3 minutes, then set aside..
- Stir-fry sliced carrots and onion in skillet for 5 minutes. Add red pepper and peas; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer..
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add beef and pineapple chunks; heat through..
- Serve with brown rice..
The trick for successful beef stir-fry is to slice the beef very thinly, cook on the very high heat in a brief time. Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. Drain pineapple, reserving liquid then set aside. Cut meat. or until tender; stir twice. Need a large. pineapple and tomato.
There is constantly something new to find out when it concerns cooking and also every cook’s skill-set is open to enhancement. This Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe is simply a few recipe concepts to help improve your chef’s efficiency. There are much more good recipes around as well as great chefs maintain trying to find them throughout their lives. Consistent knowing is the key to ever-improving food preparation abilities.
If you find this Pineapple Beef Stir-fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.