Intend to be a much better cook? Who doesn’t! Trying to find some brand-new, fun, as well as interesting menu concepts? That isn’t! The desire to prepare far better dishes as well as try brand-new recipes is something we all want to do. Green Plaintain Stir-fry recipe perhaps the one you are looking for. To cook Green Plaintain Stir-fry you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Green Plaintain Stir-fry
- Use 1 cup of chopped beans.
- Provide 4 large of Potatoes,sliced.
- Prepare 2 of Green plaintain,sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 4 of Chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Refined oil.
- You need to prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
Salt is that the one of the key making the food’s flavor jump around on your tongue. Most of recipes you read will tell when you should add salt, but it is a good rule of thumb to add a minimum of a pinch or two when you begin cooking and again at the very end. Your palate will be the ultimate guide here, so taste often.
Green Plaintain Stir-fry instructions
- Heat oil in the pan.Add Cumin seeds to it and sauté..
- Add potatoes,plaintain,green chillies,beans to the pan.add salt to it and mix them.Leave it for 15 minutes.Sauté in between for few seconds and leave them to cook..
- Serve them hot..
Everyone intends to be a far better chef. Every person wishes to experiment with enjoyable recipes. Locating the time and really feeling the inspiration to be innovative in the kitchen area can in some cases position a difficulty though. We really hope these Green Plaintain Stir-fry recipe can bring the magic to your kitchen area. Give a couple of these suggestions a shot tonight, your taste will thank you!
If you find this Green Plaintain Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.