Cooking is a form of art and there are several kinds of cooking that you could learn. You can end up being a chef or you can simply attempt to grasp the art of cooking excellent meals within your house. Many jobs in the work environment use cooks, prep-cooks as well as supervisors that also supervise cooks. We hope this Quorn sausage stir-fry recipe can assist make you a better chef. You can cook Quorn sausage stir-fry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Quorn sausage stir-fry
- Provide 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of vegetarian sausage chopped in pieces -.
- You need of (I use the vegetarian butcher's little willies).
- You need 80 g of Quorn pieces.
- Use 1 of small onion (finely chopped).
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of fresh ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked salt.
- You need to prepare 1/2 cup of cashew nuts.
- You need 250 g of chinese wok vegetables of choice.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 tsp of lea & perrins.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 200 g of wok noodles.
When storing ingredients that you will use for cooking it is an excellent routine to stock them in large amounts and also freeze them in plastic bags. This will make preparing food simpler and quicker. For instance, when preparing vegetables, you can simply pull them out of the fridge freezer and merely boil them.
Quorn sausage stir-fry step by step
- Fry the onion in the olive oil until soft. Add the garlic, ginger, smoked salt, chilli powder and turmeric. Fry for a couple of minutes on a low heat, stirring regularly and adding water if necessary, to avoid sticking..
- Add the sausage and quorn and fry until starting to brown. Add the soy sauce, Lea & Perrins, pepper to taste and cashew nuts and fry at a low to medium heat..
- Meanwhile boil water and add the noodles. Cook for 2 minutes or according to the time on the package..
- Whilst the noodles are cooking, add the wok vegetables to the sausage mix and fry for 4 to 6 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy..
Made mine like a casserole did ahead of time." I didn't change a thing about this recipe other than prepping in advance and putting it in a UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Sausage Stir Fry with Bow Tie Pasta. Break up and cook sausage until browned. Add onion, green pepper and carrots and fry until cooked. Shrimp and Turkey Sausage Stir-Fry. by RuPei.
A wonderful, home-cooked dish is the example everyone keep in mind. Making use of these Quorn sausage stir-fry recipe to enhance your cooking coincides as an athlete who keeps training– the much more you do it, the far better you get, discover as much as you can about cooking. The even more recipe you have, the better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Quorn sausage stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.