Everyone likes the idea of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked dish, yet with today’s active schedules, it can be more difficult than ever before to locate the time to place one with each other. Thankfully, assistance is available, the Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry recipe and suggestions in this article will certainly help you created healthier meals for your household in a surprisingly, short time. You can cook Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Ingredients of Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry
- Use 1 of chinese fresh tofu, diced.
- You need to prepare 250 ml of oil for frying the tofu.
- Use 2 Tbsp of vegetables oil.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced.
- Provide 5 cloves of shallots, thinly sliced.
- Provide 200 gr of bean sprouts.
- You need 50 gr of chives, cut 4 cm.
- You need to prepare 3 of red chili peppers, take out the seeds, diagonally sliced.
- Provide 3-5 of bird eye chilies, (optional).
- Provide 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need to prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mushroom bouillon.
- You need 50 ml of water.
Prep work is a really important part of cooking. You want to see to it you have every item you could require. You also intend to make sure you have all the products you might require. You don’t wish to remain in the center of a recipe and learn you are missing out on something essential.
Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry step by step
- Fry tofu until half cooked. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant..
- Add red chili pepper and bird eye chili peppers (if you use some). Mix well..
- Add the tofu and chives. Season with salt, white pepper powder, and mushroom bouillon. Add water. Stir well..
- Lastly, add the bean sprouts. Stir again for a while (Don’t stir too long if not the bean spouts won’t be crunchy). Remove from the heat..
- Serve immediately over steamed white rice! Yum! 😋.
But garlic sprouts are also great for this dish. Besides, you can add other vegetables you like too for example mushrooms or broccoli. Pour in sauce, keep stir-frying to coat Was great. Used a bit of oyster sauce instead of soy. Ate it with steamed rice (boc fan) and some Korean style bean sprouts (sukjunamul).
Since you’ve gotten to completion of this Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry recipe, currently explore recipes and also apply it and also delight in. You never understand – you simply may have found a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Tofu Chives Bean Sprouts Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.