Wish to be a much better cook? Who doesn’t! Seeking some new, fun, and intriguing food selection suggestions? Who isn’t! The need to prepare better dishes and try brand-new dishes is something most of us wish to do. Kumror Chenchki Pumpkin Stir fry recipe possibly the one you are searching for. To cook Kumror Chenchki Pumpkin Stir fry you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kumror Chenchki Pumpkin Stir fry
- Provide 800 gm of kumro(pumpkin/butternut squash) peeled and cut into thin long slices.
- Provide 2 of dry red chilli.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kalojeera or nigella seeds.
- Use 1 pinch of hing or asafoetida/ hing.
- You need to prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 2-3 of green chilies slit.
- Use 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Use 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder(optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Preparation is a very fundamental part of cooking. You want to see to it you have every product you might need. You likewise want to make certain you have all the products you may require. You do not want to be in the middle of a recipe as well as discover you are missing something essential.
Kumror Chenchki Pumpkin Stir fry instructions
- Take a kadai and add oil to the kadai and heat it. Once the oil is hot, temper it with dry red chilies, nigella seeds and asafoetida..
- Then, add the chopped kumro or pumpkin and saute them for 2 minutes. Now, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, green chilies and salt and cook the kumro covered. Keep stirring continuously in between. Add water if it is necessary..
- Cook till all of the vegetable is completely cooked but not mushy. Add, the sugar and turn off the flame..
- Serve the chenchki with hot steamed rice, roti or paratha..
Take these Kumror Chenchki Pumpkin Stir fry recipe ideas as well as use them and perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The cooking area is an excellent location to attempt brand-new things with the appropriate aid.
If you find this Kumror Chenchki Pumpkin Stir fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.