Everyone enjoys the suggestion of sitting down to a delicious home-cooked dish, however with today’s busy schedules, it can be tougher than ever before to discover the time to put one with each other. The good news is, assistance is out there, the Simple Tuna Stir Fry recipe and suggestions in this short article will certainly help you created healthy meals for your family in a surprisingly, short time. To cook Simple Tuna Stir Fry you only need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Tuna Stir Fry
- You need to prepare 70 ml of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1 1/4 kg of fresh tuna.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 30 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of green bell pepper.
- Use 1 large of red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 large of onion.
- You need to prepare 2 tsp of garlic, crushed.
- Use 2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need to prepare 2 medium of chillies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 50 ml of dry white wine.
- Prepare 500 grams of noodles.
- You need to prepare of salt and pepper.
You can get rid of the garlic odor from your hands by massaging them for thirty secs on your stainless-steel range before washing them. Garlic includes a wonderful taste to many dishes, however the apparent smell can stick around on your hands. Utilizing this suggestion, you can enjoy your dinner without your hands smelling highly of garlic.
Simple Tuna Stir Fry step by step
- Cut the tuna into strips..
- Mix together 70ml soy sauce with the black pepper. Mix with sliced tuna and leave in fridge to marinade for 1 hour..
- Slice the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion and chillies..
- In a heated frying pan or wok (high heat), with 30ml olive oil, fry the green bell pepper, red bell pepper, onion, garlic, ginger and chillies. Until the onions turn lightly brown. Remove from the pan and set aside..
- Mix the flour with the marinated tuna..
- On a high heat in a pan or wok, fry the tuna with 60ml olive oil. Only fry the tuna to your liking. You might have to do this in 2 or 3 stages, depending on the size of your pan. Don't worry if the tuna starts breaking up..
- Deglaze your pan with white wine, for about 3 minutes. Then add 100ml soy sauce and simmer for another 3 minutes..
- Cook your noodles according to the package instructions..
- Mix your onion mixture together with the fried tuna in a heated pan for 5 minutes..
- Mix your deglazed liquid with your noodles..
- Serve the tuna on top of the noodles or mix them together..
You do not require to be a pro to prepare an excellent meal. There are numerous recipes that look difficult as well as frustrating, however remain in fact, quite straightforward one of it is Simple Tuna Stir Fry recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the cooking area.
If you find this Simple Tuna Stir Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.