There are many sources of information on cooking. Some info is tailored towards skilled cooks as well as not for the average person. It can be confusing to learn all of the offered information. The good news is, this Beef Tongue Stir-Fry recipe is easy to make and will certainly give you some wonderful ideas. They will certainly help any individual, also a novice. You can have Beef Tongue Stir-Fry using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Beef Tongue Stir-Fry
- Provide 250 gr of smoked/cooked beef tongue, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 of red onion, peeled, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground garlic.
- You need to prepare 2 tbsp of grape juice (or you can use 1 tbsp cooking sake or mirin).
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
Do not concern about sharp knives. Can they give you a nasty cut? absolutely. But dull knives are perpetually verified to be a lot of dangerous because they are more prone to slip when cutting, which makes the possibility of cutting yourself higher. If you decide to keeping knives sharp, you should also learn how to properly hold a chef’s knife, as well as how to hold the food you’re cutting.
Beef Tongue Stir-Fry step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. Stir-fry red onion and ground garlic for about 5 minutes..
- Add the beef tongue and stir until well combined. Add grape juice and continue stirring from time to time..
- When the water has evaporated a bit, taste it. Add grape juice or a pinch of salt according to your preference..
- We like to eat this with rice, but I think it'll be nice for sandwich and pasta, too..
Since you have actually read Beef Tongue Stir-Fry recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area as well as prepare some wonderful food! Keep in mind, cooking is not an ability that can be 100 percent right at first. Technique is required for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Beef Tongue Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.