As soon as you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also awarding experience to develop a simply tasty dish or baked product. The scents in your house as well as the faces of the people who you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Wifeys Chicken Stir Fry recipe will give you some concept for you to come to be an amazing chef. You can have Wifeys Chicken Stir Fry using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wifeys Chicken Stir Fry
- Use 4 each of Skinless boneless chicken breast.
- Use 2 of Green bell pepper deseeded.
- Use 2 of Red bell pepper deseeded.
- Provide 2 of Yellow bell pepper deseeded.
- Provide 2 of Onions.
- You need 1 dash of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Soy sauce.
Sometimes all the dish needs is a squeeze of lime to require it to the next level. To get most of the juice out of citrus, roll it on a cutting board before slicing in.
Wifeys Chicken Stir Fry step by step
- Swirl olive oil in a large skillet or wok heat up.
- Chop up chicken and add to olive oil in pan.
- Cook chicken until no longer pink.
- Add cut up veggies to chicken.
- Sir to combine and cook until veggies are tender (add soy sauce I did not at this point we had some1 over 4 dinner who was not a fan of soy sauce).
- While your veggies are cooking make your rice.
- After your rice is done lay on plate like a bed.
- Add your stir fry to the top of the rice.
- Dig in and enjoyyyy.
There is always something new to find out when it comes to food preparation as well as every chef’s skill-set is open to enhancement. This Wifeys Chicken Stir Fry recipe is simply a few recipe ideas to help improve your chef’s performance. There are many more excellent recipes available as well as excellent chefs keep trying to find them throughout their lives. Continuous learning is the key to ever-improving cooking abilities.
If you find this Wifeys Chicken Stir Fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.