Whether you are an university student simply starting your own cooking experiments or a skilled chef with several dinner celebrations under your belt, there is always something brand-new to learn about cooking. We hope these Mixed vegetable stir-fry recipe and tips can help you in your kitchen area tonight, as well as get used to fabulous home-cooked meals. To cook Mixed vegetable stir-fry you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Mixed vegetable stir-fry
- You need to prepare 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of Broccoli.
- Use 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 100 g of Baby Corns.
- Prepare 75 g of Mangetout.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Maggi Sauce.
- You need to prepare 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Water.
- Prepare of Salt & white pepper.
You can eliminate the garlic odor from your hands by massaging them for thirty seconds on your stainless-steel cooktop before washing them. Garlic adds a wonderful flavor to several dishes, but the unmistakable odor can linger on your hands. Utilizing this pointer, you can enjoy your dinner without your hands smelling highly of garlic.
Mixed vegetable stir-fry step by step
- Cut vegetables to pieces..
- Boil some water with a good pinch of salt..
- Blanch your vegetables, by putting the carrots in the boiling water for 30 seconds before putting in the baby corn, broccoli, and mange tout respectively. Refresh them in iced water and leave them on the side..
- Bruise and chop the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Then stir fry the chopped garlic. Then add the vegetables and stir with high heat until they soften..
- Then add the sauces, sesame oil, sugar and water. Keep stir-frying them and ensure that all vegetables are coated in the sauce. Serve immediately..
This vegetable stir-fry sings with so much flavor, you'll forget how healthy it is. The stir-fry sauce is only one of the keys to this great recipe. Plate and serve this healthy tilapia and mixed vegetable stir-fry! TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – A Chinese stir-fry with shiitake mushrooms, broccoli, red peppers, and an unctuous, flavorful brown sauce. There is much to love about this Chinese vegetable stir-fry: meaty shiitake mushrooms, crunchy broccoli, sweet bell peppers and a gingery, garlicky brown sauce. which vegetables to use.
Now that you have read the Mixed vegetable stir-fry recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you require to do in the kitchen area. Get that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Mixed vegetable stir-fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.