Are you a cooking guru? Possibly you are just a kitchen area expert? Or like many others, you may be a beginner.Whatever the situation may be, practical cooking suggestions can include some fresh ideas to your cooking. Spend some time and also find out a few things that can sprinkle some new enjoyable right into your kitchen regimen. This Bok Choy Stir Fry recipe maybe a perfect fit for you. You can cook Bok Choy Stir Fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy Stir Fry
- Provide 2-3 bunches of Bok Choy, chopped.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 of whole dry red chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp. of garlic, chopped.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Use 1 tbsp. of sesame oil.
Salt is the one of the key making the food’s flavor jump around on your tongue. Most of recipes you read will mention when you should add salt, however it is a good rule of thumb to add at least a pinch or two when you start cooking and once more at the very end. Your palate are the final guide here, so taste often.
Bok Choy Stir Fry instructions
- Heat oil in a pan and temper with the dry red chilli and garlic. Saute till light brown. Now add the chopped greens and stir fry on high heat for 3-4 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper. Toss well and switch off the flame..
- Transfer to a serving dish and drizzle the sesame oil over it. Enjoy along with noodles or Chinese fried rice..
Keep adding sauce a little at a time and continue Bok Choy Tip: If stir-frying larger bok choy, slice off the green leaf tips. Add the thicker white sections to the wok first, then throw in the leaf tips at. This stir-fried bok choy recipe is a basic veggie side dish that can go with everything from Shanghainese braised pork belly to a roast chicken. We all need a good go-to green vegetable side dish to go with any main course, and this stir-fried bok choy recipe is a great candidate. Stir-fried garlic bok choy is a healthy and delicious side dish for just about any meal!
A great, home-cooked dish is the example all of us keep in mind. Utilizing these Bok Choy Stir Fry recipe to boost your food preparation is the same as an athlete who maintains training– the extra you do it, the far better you get, learn as much as you can around cooking. The even more recipe you have, the better your meals will certainly taste.
If you find this Bok Choy Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.