If you are having difficulty lately in the kitchen when it pertains to obtaining your food ideal, you are not the only one. Many people have natural cooking talent but not quite enough knowledge to prepare with perfection. This Beef Tendon Stir-fry Rice recipe is a great start, very easy to cook and also tasty. You can have Beef Tendon Stir-fry Rice using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Tendon Stir-fry Rice
- You need .5 of lbs. frozen beef tendon.
- You need to prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need to prepare of water.
- You need to prepare of Fried Rice.
- Provide 1 of small carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 of small onion.
- Use 1 of small spicy pepper (optional).
- You need to prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need to prepare 1 1/2 cups of cooked rice.
- Provide 1 of black pepper to taste.
- Provide 2 tbs of soy sauce.
Salt is the one of the key making the food’s flavor jump around on your tongue. Most of recipes you read will mention when you should add salt, but it is a good rule of thumb to add a minimum of a pinch or 2 when you start cooking and once more at the very end. Your palate are the final guide here, so taste often.
Beef Tendon Stir-fry Rice step by step
- Place the frozen tendons, soy sauce, and enough water to cover the tendons into a pressure cooker.
- Bring pressure cooker up to pressure, cook 1 hour..
- Allow pressure to subside, you can release it quickly, or let it reduce naturally..
- Remove tendons, it is better to refrigerate to make cutting easier, but not required. Shown is 1 3/4 pounds, I only used the small one for this dish..
- In a skillet, add 2 tbl. Oil on medium heat..
- Once oil is hot, add chopped carrot and pepper, stir frequently. I used a rather spicy jalapeno here..
- Once the veggies are about half cooked 4 minutes about, add garlic and onions, stir frequently.
- Cut tendon in about 1/2 inch lengths across.
- When the onions are translucent, add tendon, stir constantly.
- When the tendon is heated through, add more oil if it needs it, add rice stir well.
- Add soy sauce, pepper, cumin, stir about 2 minutes, until everything is heated through.
Now that you have actually read Beef Tendon Stir-fry Rice recipe, it is the time for you to head to the cooking area as well as prepare some excellent food! Bear in mind, food preparation is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right initially. Practice is needed for you to master the art of cooking.
If you find this Beef Tendon Stir-fry Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.