Intend to be a better chef? Who doesn’t! Searching for some new, fun, as well as fascinating menu suggestions? That isn’t! The desire to prepare better meals as well as try new recipes is something most of us wish to do. Sweet Chilli & Garlic Pork stir fry recipe possibly the one you are trying to find. To cook Sweet Chilli & Garlic Pork stir fry you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Chilli & Garlic Pork stir fry
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of green & red bell peppers chopped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dry sage (optional).
- Provide 500 gms of Pork Belly Slices.
- Use of Sprinkle salt.
- Prepare of Sweet Chilli & Garlic sauce.
- Prepare of Ready to Wok Noodles.
If a recipe says to use a certain kind of pan, then use that pan. If you merely own one nonstick pan, the best tip we can offer you is to wait for a good sale at a kitchen store, then get yourself a stainless-steel pan and a cast iron frypan. Also its smart idea to replace low-cost nonstick pans every few years, as the coating can wear down over the years.
Sweet Chilli & Garlic Pork stir fry step by step
- Cook the onion and peppers for about 5 minutes.
- Slice the Pork Strips into 1/2" slices and add to pan with sage if using (I like the smell while cooking). Sprinkle salt in. Cover pan stirring occasionally until the pork is tender. About 3/4 hr..
- Add sauce and stir through. Break the noodles by hand into the pan and stir through until noodles are hot..
Since you have actually read Sweet Chilli & Garlic Pork stir fry recipe, it is the time for you to head to the kitchen and also prepare some excellent food! Bear in mind, cooking is not a skill that can be 100 percent right at first. Method is needed for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Sweet Chilli & Garlic Pork stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.