Once you recognize the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also compensating experience to develop a simply delicious dish or baked item. The scents in your house and the faces of individuals that you share it with are priceless. We hope this Stir fry bee hoon dish will offer you some suggestion for you to become a remarkable cook. You can have Stir fry bee hoon using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fry bee hoon
- You need to prepare of Koo chye.
- Use of Curry leaves (optional).
- You need to prepare of Garlic.
- You need to prepare of Lean pork meat or pork belly, change to chicken if u want halal.
- Prepare of Mushroom powder.
- Use of Light soy sauce.
- Use of Sesame oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Chilli (optional).
- Prepare of Brussel sprout.
- Use of Egg.
- Prepare of Shiitake mushroom.
- You need of White Pepper.
Do not worry about sharp knives. Will they give you a nasty cut? absolutely. But dull knives are constantly verified to be more dangerous because they are more prone to slip when cutting, that makes the chance of cutting yourself higher. If you attempt to keeping knives sharp, you must also learn how to properly hold a chef’s knife, as well as how to hold the food you’re cutting.
Stir fry bee hoon step by step
- Soak the bee hoon in warm water till soft then drain it. Don't need to boil it! This will give you a non soggy bee hoon..
- Stir fry garlic, curry leaves, chilli and koochye with sesame oil. U can put the curry leaves first so they will be drier..
- Put in Brussel sprout, shiitake mushroom or other veggie you like. Season with mushroom powder and pepper..
- Put in bee hoon, season with salt, pepper and mushroom powder..
- Make a hole in the center of the pan, put the egg and scrambled it. Please take note that egg will reduced the existing flavour. I usually scrambled it on the center..
- Taste it if the taste is to your liking and we are done!.
We may earn a commission on purchases, as described. Fried white bee hoon is a delicious dish that appears very often during potlucks and barbeques. It is usually served plain with probably just a bit of vegetables It is one of my favourite noodles and there are different ways to cook and serve it, in soups, stir-fried, with or without gravy (satay bee hoon) etc. Xingzhou Fried Bee Hoon literally translated as Singapore fried rice vermicelli. Hmmm, this dish is so common overseas and deem to be a landmark Singaporean dish in Western countries.
Cooking is a kind of art as well as it requires time as well as practice to equal experience as well as know-how in the field. There are many types of cooking as well as also many different types of food from different societies. Use what you’ve seen from Stir fry bee hoon recipe it will assist you in your cooking ventures.
If you find this Stir fry bee hoon recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.