If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it comes to obtaining your food ideal, you are not alone. Lots of people have all-natural cooking skill but not quite adequate knowledge to cook with excellence. This Peanut Satay Stir Fry recipe is a good start, simple to prepare as well as tasty. To cook Peanut Satay Stir Fry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Satay Stir Fry
- Use 1 can (14 oz) of light coconut milk.
- Use 1/3 c of peanut butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need to prepare 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breast (cut into 1 inch pieces).
- Provide of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- You need to prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need to prepare 2 c of frozen broccoli, sweet pepper, and onion stir-fry vegetables.
- Use 1/2 c of frozen peas.
- Use 4 c of cooked rice.
Sometimes all the dish needs is a squeeze of lemon to require it to the next level. To get most of the juice out of citrus, roll it on a cutting board before slicing in.
Peanut Satay Stir Fry step by step
- In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk, peanut butter, the 1/2 tsp salt, the ginger, and crushed red pepper. Set aside..
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with additional salt and pepper. Pour oil into a large skillet; heat over medium high heat. Add chicken. Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until no longer pink; remove from skillet..
- Add stir-fry vegetables and peas to skillet. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through..
- Add coconut milk mixture to vegetables; return chicken to skillet. Cook just until heated through, stirring occasionally. Spoon chicken mixture over hot cooked rice, using a slotted spoon if desired..
Take these Peanut Satay Stir Fry recipe suggestions and also utilize them as well as maybe even experiment while you are at it. The cooking area is a great area to try brand-new points with the appropriate help.
If you find this Peanut Satay Stir Fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.