As soon as you comprehend the fundamentals of cooking, it can be such a releasing and also rewarding experience to create a merely tasty meal or baked thing. The scents in your house as well as the faces of the people that you share it with are invaluable. We wish this Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry recipe will provide you some idea for you to become a remarkable chef. To make Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry
- You need to prepare 1 1/4 pounds of chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 of large red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need to prepare 6 of green onions cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need to prepare 1 tablespoon of minced fresh ginger root.
- You need to prepare 1 cup of Pace Citrus Pineapple Salsa.
Salt is the one of the key making the food’s flavor jump around on your tongue. Most of recipes you read will tell when you should add salt, however it is a good rule of thumb to add a minimum of a pinch or two when you begin cooking and again at the very end. Your palate are going to be the final guide here, so taste often.
Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry instructions
- Season the chicken with the salt..
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium high heat. Add the pepper and green onions and stir fry for 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Add the ginger and stir fry for 30 seconds. Remove the vegetables from the skillet..
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Add the chicken and stir fry for 7 minutes or until cooked through. Return the vegetables to the skillet. Stir in the salsa and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling..
Take these Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry recipe ideas and also use them as well as perhaps even experiment while you go to it. The kitchen is a fantastic location to attempt brand-new points with the ideal assistance.
If you find this Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.