It’s long been claimed that the most effective method to a male’s heart is through his stomach. But men aren’t the only ones that like a great dish. Cooking is not simply a technological ability, it’s a life task that you utilize every day. Here, Brinjal Drumstick Stir fry dish to practice and also enhance your cooking skills and also make you also better at it. To make Brinjal Drumstick Stir fry you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brinjal Drumstick Stir fry
- Provide 500 gm of brinjal.
- Prepare 2 of drumstick.
- Use 2 of onions.
- Provide 3 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Use 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Provide 2 spring of curry leaves.
You can remove the garlic smell from your hands by scrubing them for thirty seconds on your stainless-steel range prior to washing them. Garlic adds a delightful flavor to numerous recipes, however the unmistakable smell can linger on your hands. Using this suggestion, you can enjoy your dinner without your hands smelling highly of garlic.
Brinjal Drumstick Stir fry instructions
- Heat oil in pan add mustard seeds after it cracks add urad dal and chanadhal fry till golden brown..
- Now add onions and curry leaves. Saute till golden brown. Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder..
- Add brinjal and drumstick. Add enough water to cook and salt. Cover and cook for 10 minutes till drumsticks are cooked. Garnish with coconut and stir..
Since you have actually checked out the Brinjal Drumstick Stir fry recipe, as well as you have the know-how that you require to perform in the cooking area. Obtain that apron out, dust off your blending bowls as well as roll up your sleeves. You have some cooking to do.
If you find this Brinjal Drumstick Stir fry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.