If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it involves getting your cuisine just right, you are not the only one. Many people have natural cooking talent however not quite adequate knowledge to prepare with excellence. This Peanut stir fry recipe is a great start, easy to prepare and tasty. To make Peanut stir fry you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut stir fry
- You need 500 gm of raw peanut.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- Provide 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2-3 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 14-15 of curry leaves.
- You need to prepare 2-3 tbsp of Oil.
- Use To taste of Salt.
If you are cooking from a recipe, the simplest tip we will provide you with is to read through the entire thing all the way through before you start to cook. Not only will this assist you gain a better understanding of what the final dish should look and taste like, you’ll even be able to ascertain which cooking utensil you would like, as well as catch important instructions.
Peanut stir fry instructions
- Heat the oil in a kadai add green chilli, curry leaves saute for 10 sec then add peanut roast for 2-3 min.
- Then add salt, Chaat masala, cumin powder, turmeric,red chilli powder mix it well continously stir fry for 3-4 min in low flame.
- Serve as a snack.
Make the spicy peanut sauce and sweet chilli dressing in advance to get ahead on this delicious chicken stir-fry. Learn how to make Pork and Peanut Stir-Fry. This tofu stir fry is great for vegetarians and meat eaters alike! Crispy baked tofu is stir fried in a deliciously flavorful spicy peanut sauce. Satisfy your stir fry cravings with this healthy vegetarian.
Since you have read Peanut stir fry recipe, it is the moment for you to head to the cooking area and prepare some great food! Remember, cooking is not a skill that can be one hundred percent right at first. Practice is required for you to grasp the art of cooking.
If you find this Peanut stir fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.