If you are having difficulty recently in the kitchen when it involves obtaining your cuisine just right, you are not alone. Many people have natural cooking ability however not quite sufficient know-how to prepare with excellence. This Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry dish is an excellent start, very easy to prepare and also tasty. You can have Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry
- Provide of Soy sauce.
- You need to prepare of Ramen Noodles Gluten Free.
- You need of Ground beef.
- You need to prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Orange pepper.
- You need of Onion.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Use of Honey.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need to prepare of Salt.
- You need to prepare of Pepper.
- Provide of Red pepper flakes.
Do not fear sharp knives. Can they give you a nasty cut? absolutely. But dull knives are constantly proven to be a lot of dangerous because they are more prone to slip when cutting, which makes the chance of cutting yourself higher. If you attempt to keeping knives sharp, you ought to also find out how to properly hold a chef’s knife, as well as how to hold the food you’re cutting.
Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry step by step
- Mix the vegetables in a pan with olive oil over medium heat. Remove from pan once cooked..
- Add ground beef and stir until fully cooked, then add the vegetables and stir..
- Cook ramen noodles on the side for two minutes. (Microwave or in a pot with water) and then add on top of the beef with vegetables.
- Mix soy sauce, minced garlic, lemon, touch of sugar, and a touch of honey in a bowl and add mixture on top of noodles. Add a little bit of extra soy sauce if needed…
Since you have actually gotten to the end of this Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry recipe, now try out recipes as well as apply it and also enjoy. You never know – you simply may have found a brand-new vocation.
If you find this Beef Ramen Noodle Stir Fry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.