If you are having problem recently in the kitchen when it concerns getting your cuisine perfect, you are not alone. Many individuals have natural cooking ability however not quite adequate know-how to prepare with perfection. This Stir-fry Noodle Soup dish is a good start, easy to prepare and also delicious. To cook Stir-fry Noodle Soup you need 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-fry Noodle Soup
- Use 1 handful of dried wood ear mushrooms.
- Provide 4 of dried shitakii mushrooms.
- Provide 1 lb of pork chops, sliced in thin strips.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of shitakii powder (optional).
- Provide of oil.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Napa cabbage, sliced in 1/2 strips.
- You need 8 oz of bamboo shoots, sliced.
- Provide 8 oz of oyster mushrooms, sliced in chunks.
- You need 4 of green onions, sliced.
- You need to prepare 3 cups of chicken or pork stock.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of black vinegar.
- Use 1 lb of fresh noodles.
- You need to prepare 6 of eggs.
If a recipe says to use a particular sort of pan, then use that pan. If you merely own one nonstick pan, the best tip we can provide you with is to wait for a decent sale at a kitchen shop, then get yourself a stainless steel pan and a cast iron frypan. Also its smart idea to switch low-cost nonstick pans each few years, as the coating can wear down over the years.
Stir-fry Noodle Soup instructions
- Rehydrate the mushrooms by covering in boiling water and allowing to sit for several hours. Thinly slice the shitakii and roughly tear the wood ear (also called black fungus in some Asian markets). Keep the mushrooms separate after cutting..
- Combine the pork, shitakii, corn starch, 2 tsp soy sauce, shitakii powder, and sesame oil in a bowl and set aside..
- Combine the cabbage, wood ear, oyster mushrooms, green onion, and bamboo shoots in a large bowl and set aside..
- Gather all your ingredients mise en place. The soup will come together very quickly..
- Prepare the soup base by combining the the stock, soy sauce, and black vinegar and setting over low heat..
- Set a pot of water, for the noodles, to boil. Add a Tbsp of salt and a tsp of baking soda to the water. The soda will increase the pH and give you noodles more spring, like Asian style noodles..
- Boil the noodles for 3 min or until al dente.
- Drain and rinse the noodles to stop the cooking.
- Place the noodles in handfuls into a bowl. Extra noodles should be stored in small zip lock bags as single servings..
- Add the oil to a wok over high heat and add the garlic stirring for 30 seconds until fragrant..
- Add the pork and shitakii and continue to stir fry until browning.
- Remove the cooked pork and set aside..
- Stir fry the veggies/mushrooms until starting to brown..
- Add the soup base and set heat to simmer.
- Make a well in the simmering soup to poach the eggs. One egg per person..
- Poach the eggs. Labeling soup broth over the eggs after 3-4 minutes..
- Place a poached egg in each bowl.
- Add soup to the noodles and egg and serve.
An excellent, home-cooked meal is the kind of thing all of us bear in mind. Using these Stir-fry Noodle Soup recipe to enhance your food preparation coincides as a professional athlete who maintains training– the much more you do it, the far better you get, learn as much as you can about food preparation. The even more recipe you have, the far better your meals will taste.
If you find this Stir-fry Noodle Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.