Once you understand the basics of cooking, it can be such a freeing and rewarding experience to create a simply tasty dish or baked product. The scents in your home and also the faces of the people who you share it with are invaluable. We hope this Paneer mint stir fry recipe will provide you some concept for you to come to be an amazing cook. To make Paneer mint stir fry you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Paneer mint stir fry
- Provide 200 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of capsicum in dice.
- Use 1 cup of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
One of the best points that you can do is to prepare with relative or good friends. When you cook with someone else, you will be able to detect tricks that they execute and also will be able to better yourself as a cook. Talk with them to see exactly how their mind works, to raise your competence.
Paneer mint stir fry instructions
- Take kadai put oil add garlic cloves in small chunks. Saute for 1/2 min. Add capsicum. Saute for 1 min..
- Add mint leaves & coriander leaves, salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala, chat masala & mix. Saute for 1 min..
- Add paneer & stir it till all masala coated with paneer..
- Served paneer mint stir fry..
Crispy paneer fingers with a spicy cilantro-mint chutney is the perfect recipe for an evening snack or party food. Heat some oil in a skillet or frying pan and drop the paneer fingers in it, taking care not to overcrowd the. Stir-fry over high heat for two to three minutes and remove from heat. Arrange the cooked rice and paneer masala in alternate layers in an oven proof dish (or biryani handi), sprinkling the chopped fresh coriander and mint leaves, kewra water and the water with saffron after each layer. Paneer Methi is a delicacy of Northern India.
Every person wishes to be a better chef. Every person intends to try out fun recipes. Discovering the moment and also feeling the motivation to be imaginative in the kitchen can occasionally pose an obstacle though. We really hope these Paneer mint stir fry recipe can bring the magic to your cooking area. Offer a number of these ideas a try tonight, your taste will thanks!
If you find this Paneer mint stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.