Are you a cooking master? Maybe you are just a kitchen area professional? Or like several others, you may be an amateur.Whatever the situation might be, handy cooking guidance can add some fresh concepts to your cooking. Spend some time and find out a couple of points that can sprinkle some brand-new fun into your kitchen area regimen. This Ivygourd/Tindoora/ Kovakkai stir fry recipe maybe a perfect fit for you. You can cook Ivygourd/Tindoora/ Kovakkai stir fry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ivygourd/Tindoora/ Kovakkai stir fry
- Provide of For marinating.
- You need 500 g of ivygourd.
- You need to prepare 1/4 of tspn turmeric powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Provide of For tempering.
- You need to prepare 4 tbspn of oil.
- Provide 1 of tspn mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 of tspn urad dhal.
- Provide 1 of tspn chanadhal.
- You need to prepare 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need to prepare 1 of tspn red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 of tspn coriander powder.
- You need to prepare 1/2 of tspn jeera/cumin seeds.
Prep work is an extremely integral part of cooking. You intend to ensure you have every product you might need. You also want to ensure you have all the materials you could require. You don’t wish to remain in the middle of a dish and find out you are missing something crucial.
Ivygourd/Tindoora/ Kovakkai stir fry step by step
- Cut the ivygourd,add turmeric powder and salt. Set aside..
- Heat oil, add mustard seeds, urad dhal, chanadhal. Fry til golden..
- Add cumin seeds after it cracks add onions. Saute till golden brown..
- Add red chilli powder and saute till raw smell disappears. Add the ivygourd and mix well..
- Next add coriander powder and sprinkle water. Cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes. Open and cook for another 10 mintues till it's nice and dry..
It provides lot of health benefits to us particularly best for controlling diabetics. We used to have this vegetable once in two weeks without fail for its. Keep frying until everything sticks well to the tindora. You will notice that the water content in tindora will start to absorb all the masala powder turning the dish little dry. Add curry leaves and fry for another couple of minutes and switch off.
An excellent, home-cooked dish is the kind of thing all of us remember. Utilizing these Ivygourd/Tindoora/ Kovakkai stir fry recipe to enhance your cooking coincides as a professional athlete who maintains training– the extra you do it, the better you get, find out as long as you can around cooking. The even more recipe you have, the better your dishes will taste.
If you find this Ivygourd/Tindoora/ Kovakkai stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.