Intend to be a far better chef? Who does not! Looking for some new, fun, and also intriguing food selection ideas? Who isn’t! The need to prepare far better dishes and attempt brand-new recipes is something most of us intend to do. Ramen Stir Fry recipe maybe the one you are searching for. You can cook Ramen Stir Fry using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Ingredients of Ramen Stir Fry
- Use 2 of pkgs. Ramen noodles, any variety.
- Provide 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast, diced.
- You need to prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1 pkg. of sliced mushrooms.
- You need to prepare 1 pkg. of frozen stir fry vegetables.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of Stir Fry Sauce.
- Provide of Seasonings of choice: pepper, garlic powder, sesame seeds.
Some individuals say a salad spinner is superfluous because they are bulky and kind of annoying to wash, however if you have room for a pot then you have room for a salad spinner. Not only does a salad spinner make washing herbs and greens a snap, it can easily dries them so much efficiently than towels may.
Ramen Stir Fry instructions
- Season chicken with pepper and garlic powder and cook along with onions until thoroughly cooked..
- Add in mushrooms and stir fry vegetables and continue cooking until veggies are softened..
- There will be extra moisture in the pot from the veggies; drain off and return to pot. Add in the stir fry sauce and a few dashes of sesame seeds..
- Meanwhile, cook ramen noodles until tender; do not use flavor packets. Discard or save for future use..
- Once cooked, drain and add to stir fry mixture..
- Stir well to combine and add a few more shakes of sesame seeds..
- Enjoy with some sriracha if desired!.
As is the case for any stir-frying recipe, have all of the ingredients prepped; have all of the veggies and meats cut up and ready to be added in the order called for in the recipe. Dry Ramen Noodles- Those inexpensive packets of instant ramen noodles are a secret weapon for fast dinners. Toss out the flavor packets that come with them and what remains is a tender, curly, fast-cooking noodle that just needs to be soaked in hot water to serve. Ramen noodles are particularly delicious in stir fry, and the perfect texture! They are a great all purpose noodle to use in basically any stir fry recipe.
You do not require to be a professional to prepare a great dish. There are several recipes that look tough as well as frustrating, but are in fact, quite straightforward one of it is Ramen Stir Fry recipe. We wish, this recipe has actually instilled some self-confidence in you for the following time you are in the cooking area.
If you find this Ramen Stir Fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.